Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Update: Mechanical Turk/Amazon Payments


My apologies to my readers and myself.  I didn't realize that the money earned on Mechanical Turk, which is tied to your Amazon Payments account, is able to be deposited into your personal checking account.  The minimum payout is $10 and should take about 5-7 business days.  I now wish that I wouldn't have spent the money on Amazon and that I would have waited to hit the threshold.  At least I can help inform my readers so that you don't make the same mistake I did.  The verification is similar to PayPal in that Amazon deposits 2 random amounts into your checking account and then you confirm them on the site.  This takes about 5-7 business days as well.

How are you all doing with making money on Amazon Mechanical Turk?

3 comments:

  1. I'll try this now actually. I really don't know how I'll fare but it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, how much do you make a week on this?

      Delete
    2. I was actually going to post about this again today. Ashley is currently making $4.50/hour USD. If she worked while I worked 40/day 5 days/week she would make $180 per week. This really isn't bad for online work, it is the least scammy site I have found so far that has big returns.

      Delete