Friday, February 24, 2012

Blogger Community: Guest Writers and Followers

Today I was asked two questions that I thought I should share with you guys.  MyNameIsEarl asked if he could be a guest writer on my blog, the answer to him and everyone else is ... absolutely!  If anyone wants to provide content for my blog, I am very happy to accept that request.  The other question was sent in as an email, the person was letting me know that they are following my blog and asked if I would follow them too.  The answer might not be the same from all bloggers, but my answer is and always will be yes.  If you are willing to follow my blog (which by the way is a huge honor) then I will follow your blog.

Also, I take following very seriously.  I have all the blogs I follow bookmarked and I visit each blog every morning.  If there are no posts I close it and move to the next one.  If someone posted an article I read it and try to comment on the post.  The only exception is Saturdays and Sundays, I may not always check my blogs or your blogs on the weekend.  I feel that the people I follow and my followers are a community and I will do anything to make sure that the community is active and happy.

Again, I want to thank all of you for reading my blog(s) and joining in the discussion.  Thanks to all that have followed me and brought me to where I am now.  I enjoy blogging much more than I ever thought I would and seeing the page views go up everyday brings a smile to my face.

4 comments:

  1. Good on you buddy, I may have two upcoming posts for your in a few days because I stumble on another one but I'm not sure about it yet. I'll keep you posted!

    PS - You might wanna take off your word verification, it might annoy a few people.

    *brofist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PPS - I'm writing one as I type but the second one I mean is not a definite because by looks of things it needs a lot of hard work just to make some dosh.

      Delete
  2. Word verification should be off now. Thank you for the article, it was posted a few minutes ago. And thanks for the follow troy, I will follow you too!
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete