Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update: Superpoints.com

Current SuperPoints balance
 
So I have decided that I won't be completing any more offers or surveys for SuperPoints.  I get about 2 emails a day from them and every other one is a survey.  I have attempted 10 surveys all together and have never once been accepted to complete a survey.  I have also done offers to install games on my computer today (which are probably riddled with spyware) and I have never received the points.  I will not put anymore effort into this offer, but I will not close the case until I get my $5.  It might be awhile judging by how slowly I get points.  Also, I haven't won anything with the Super Lucky Button in days now.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short urls with BCVC and get money from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete