Monday, February 6, 2012

MegaTypers.com

MegaTypers.com Logo


The first site I will be looking into is MegaTypers.com.  This site has you solve Captchas and pays for every 1000 you complete.  This site has a referral program that allows you to make money from the people you refer.

When signing up for MegaTypers my referral code is: DDR

I will need to try this site for a little while before making a decision.  As far as I can tell this sites pays little money for a lot of work.  If you have any experience with this site, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I tried this out. I didn't like it. Looks like you're right about little money for lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this too. Made about as much as walking around collecting cans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update guys. I'm sure if somehow some way you had a few hundred people that would work under you and do this all day long, you might just make a couple bucks.
    -Ryan (http://findonlinescams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete