Thursday, March 22, 2012

Update: YouData.Com


I got a chance to look into YouData.com today and I have a good feeling about this one.  I also read some other bloggers that have used it, other bloggers that I trust.  The initial sign up and survey takes about 15-20 minutes and then you are off to making money.  The only problem is that the site is fairly new and they don't have many ads to view right off the bat.  Once I was done with my profile, I spent 1 minute looking through ads and earned 50 cents.  The site told me to come back later when more ads should be available.

I can't personally confirm it, but another blogger I spoke to said that she gets paid weekly on Fridays and they do not have a payment threshold.  She has made something like $10 USD over the course of a month.  Not bad for spending only 1 minute a day, 25 days per month.  If you figure it out for her time she is making a little over $20 per hour.  Not something to make a living off of, but the automatic deposits to PayPal are nice.  I will post a picture of my PayPal next Friday to see if this is legit or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment