Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Who Is Behind MegaTypers.Com?


I was looking back through some of my blog posts and I am really curious, Who Is Behind MegaTypers.Com?  I can't seem to find anything, but I really want to know.  I have a feeling after doing some research that the pay per 1000 images might be going up due to the rise in popularity of MegaTypers.  If anyone has any info on this site, let me know.  I still think it is a waste of time, but I am really interested in it.

They claim that they offer services to convert scanned papers into editable digital documents.  Why can't I do that, why do I have to do captchas only?  It almost looks like they are doing the captchas for blind people, but I need confirmation on that. Over on ProTypers.Com they say the same thing, but a little more straightforward.

Are we helping the blind avoid captchas?  Or is this just a way to make us feel better about what we are doing?  If this is the truth it will make MegaTypers/ProTypers feel like less of a scam to me.

Sign up for Mega Typers at http://www.megatypers.com/register and use my referral code DDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment